I missed two Mondays running. Bad blogger, bad blogger. But I have good excu…er, reasons. Promise.
- I’ve been judging contest entries for GOTCHA. It takes time. Lots of time.
- What do you mean, it’s Monday?
- Oh, you mean it’s Wednesday? Who authorized that?
- I’ve been writing like crazy. Really. 10,000+ words in the past week.
- There’s no Internet access at Chuck E. Cheese’s. Cheapskates! Next time, McDonald’s.
- I’ve been doing my Christmas shopping. NOT! (But I’ve been thinking about it. That counts, right?)
- Bitchy, whiny, needy clients. Who can spend hours on the phone.
- Did I mention I hate talking on the phone?
- Emma’s been querying and getting requests. I hate her. (Just kidding. I envy the bejesus out of her, that’s all. But I’m so thrilled for her, I can hardly sit still!)
- No news is good news.
- I’ve been dreaming of a white Christmas. (Or at least a white New Year. Yes, I live in sunny Southern California, but I booked a weekend in Yosemite after the first of the year.)
- Do you ever just get sucked into watching episode after episode of Law and Order on USA? It’s kind of like crack–you know it’s not worth it, but you just can’t stop.
- It’s my blog and I’ll blog when I want to! (But I really do want to blog more. I’ve just been a little nuts the last few weeks. I’ll try to do better next week.)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants