No one is allowed to find anything else I need to change ;)! Things I did change/settle on for the final version:
1) I’m using a shadow instead of beveling to get my name to stand out. I didn’t like the way the beveling seemed to pixellate in smaller sizes.
2) I changed the color of the text on the headstone from a steely gray to a more taupe-y gray to better match the headstone itself. I think it works.
3) I went with the “engraved” text that seemed to be the most popular option among commenters. Sorry if you were an outlier and I didn’t go your way.
Here’s the final result in three different sizes:
Now, I really need to get back to doing what I’m supposed to be doing–writing. But I must say, that was a great way to procrastinate for three days! I’ll never be as good at this as the professionals, but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.